Golep Kangri lies in the middle of the fascinating area of Ladakh, which is located in the northern part of Indian state Jammu…
- Trip Itineraries
Golep Kangri lies in the middle of the fascinating area of Ladakh, which is located in the northern part of Indian state Jammu & Kashmere. The capital of Ladakh is Leh and lies at an altitude of around 3800 meters above sea level. It is a very good starting point for trekking climbing, and cultural excursions. This town and especially the surrounds are under a strong Buddhistic influence. There are dozens of gorgeous Buddhistic monasteries reachable within one day.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (25ltrs)
- Dry fit shirts and trousers 3 pairs
- Fleece jacket
- Balaclava and Buff
- Toilet paper
- Two 1 ltr water bottles
- Lip care
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water purification solution / tablets
- Body Moisturizer, Body Powder / Anti-Fungal (feet and body)
- Down booties
- Boots, Camp shoes / Sport sandals
- Warm Socks (lots of extra pairs)
- Water and wind proof jacket and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom 3 pairs
- Day wear shirt x2 or 3
- Underwear 5-7
- Sun cap, Sun screen lotion, Sunglasses
- Head torch with extra batteries
- Small light towel and napkin
- Personal medications
- Rain cover for your bags
- One is not required to have any knowledge of climbing/mountaineering skills but one should have experience of trekking at altitudes upwards of 4000 – 4500m
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are prohibited during this trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
No details found.
Arrive Delhi & Fly Delhi to Leh (3500m)Arrivel from Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi to Kushik Bakula Rimpochee (Leh), airport and transfer to the resort.
Acclimatization dayDay with local NGO.**FULL CLIMB BRIEFING & EQUIPMENT CHECK** Overnight Resort
Leh - JinghchanDrive to Jingchan and start our trekking from Jingchan village to Rumbak campsite
Mankorma (14200 ft.) to Base camp (16300 ft.)The overnight stay, would again be arranged in tents and make sure that you have enough warm clothes for the lowering temperature.
Rest day + training dayYou would enjoy the time for going around and knowing the place to a much better extent. It is essentially a day to train for the upcoming trek and know the possibilities and challenges that are involved in it. Your trek guide will teach you how to use trekking equipments and will do a test climb on nearest ridge
Base camp (16300 ft.) to Golep Kangri (19521 ft.)Back to base camp. It’s a day you will never forget in your life
Base camp to Jingchan villageAfter early breakfast you will start hike back to Jingchan village
- All arrangements for staying and camping while on the trip
- All transport in a non AC car as per the itinerary above
- Accommodation on twin share basis in tents / ‘A’ class hotels (all meals included)
- Professional guide fee, wildlife fee and climbing permit
- All trekking arrangements with an experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Delhi – Leh – Delhi airfare. Railway station / airport transfers in Delhi
- Sleeping bag, items of personal clothing and personal climbing equipment (budget on spending INR 6000 if renting equipment from Leh)
- Porterage of personal baggage
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, insurance Beverages and snacks in Leh or any other tea house, tips for guides, cooks & porters
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Includes 18% GST (Subject to change as per Govt rules)
No Details Found