This is a route not much travelled and explored. This route was first surveyed by team of Footprints for a Britesh trekkers who…
- Trip Itineraries
This is a route not much travelled and explored. This route was first surveyed by team of Footprints for a Britesh trekkers who want to go on a offbeat trail. This trek is for true adventure lovers and for those who wish to see nature magic. Walk the old Indus Valley Civilization and witness the traditions and monasteries of the Ancient Tibetan Buddhism in the Little Tibet of India. The entire trek has many ridges so you can feel the sudden change in scenery. The Stok Kangri peak gives you the entire view of Zanskar and the Indus Valley from the top. During trek staying in the tents is a life time opportunity especially in dark nights under stars
Things To Carry
- Day pack (25ltrs)
- Dry fit shirts and trousers 4 pairs
- Fleece jacket
- Balaclava and Buff
- Toilet paper
- Two 1 ltr water bottles
- Lip care
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water purification solution / tablets
- Body Moisturizer, Body Powder / Anti-Fungal (feet and body)
- Down booties
- Boots, Camp shoes / Sport sandals
- Warm Socks (lots of extra pairs)
- Water and wind proof jacket and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom 3 pairs
- Day wear shirt x2 or 3
- Underwear 5-7
- Sun cap, Sun screen lotion, Sunglasses
- Head torch with extra batteries
- Small light towel and napkin
- Personal medications
- Rain cover for your bags
- One is not required to have any knowledge of climbing/mountaineering skills but one should have experience of trekking at altitudes upwards of 4000 – 4500m
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are prohibited during this trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
No details found.
Fly Delhi – Leh (3500m). Rest and AcclimatizeArrival from Delhi to Leh
Acclimatization dayRest/Local sightseeing and acclimatizing for the trek
From Leh Drive to Shang CampFrom Leh Drive to Shang Camp Elevation 3800meters/12464feet.
Shang to Shangphu 05 to 06Shang to Shangphu 05 to 06 Hrs .Elevation: 4300meters/14100feet:
Shangphu to Matho PhuShangphu to Matho Phu via Shang lha- 6 to 7 Hrs. Elevation:4300meters/14100feet
Matho Phu to MankarmoMatho Phu to Mankarmo via Matho Lha. 6 to 7 Hrs.Camp elevation: 4450meters/14596
Mankarmo-Stok BaseCampThe overnight stay, would again be arranged in tents and make sure that you have enough warm clothes for the lowering temperature.
Base camp (16300 ft.) to Stok Kangri (20080 ft.)Base camp (16300 ft.) to Stok Kangri (20080 ft.) back to base camp. It’s a day you will never forget in your life
Base camp to StokEarly morning transfer to the airport to take the onward flight. Trip ends!
- All arrangements for staying and camping while on the trip
- All transport in a non AC car as per the itinerary above
- Accommodation on twin share basis in tents / ‘A’ class hotels (all meals included)
- Professional guide fee, wildlife fee and climbing permit
- All trekking arrangements with an experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Delhi – Leh – Delhi airfare. Railway station / airport transfers in Delhi
- Sleeping bag, items of personal clothing and personal climbing equipment (budget on spending INR 6000 if renting equipment from Leh)
- Porterage of personal baggage
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, insurance Beverages and snacks in Leh or any other tea house, tips for guides, cooks & porters
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Includes 18% GST (Subject to change as per Govt rules)
No Details Found