- Trip Itineraries
In the beautiful area of Leh & Ladakh there is a peak called Stok Kangri at 20,100 Ft altitude. The entire trek has many ridges so you can feel the sudden change in scenery. The Stok Kangri peak gives you the entire view of Zanskar and the Indus Valley from the top. During trek staying in the tents is a life time opportunity especially in dark nights under stars.
Things To Carry
- Day pack (25ltrs)
- Dry fit shirts and trousers 4 pairs
- Fleece jacket
- Balaclava and Buff
- Toilet paper
- Two 1 ltr water bottles
- Pee bottle
- Lip care
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water purification solution / tablets
- Body Moisturizer, Body Powder / Anti-Fungal (feet and body)
- Down booties
- Boots, Camp shoes / Sport sandals
- Warm Socks (lots of extra pairs)
- Water and wind proof jacket and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom 3 pairs
- Day wear shirt x2 or 3
- Underwear 5-7
- Sun cap, Sun screen lotion, Sunglasses
- Head torch with extra batteries
- Small light towel and napkin
- Personal medications
- Rain cover for your bags
- One is not required to have any knowledge of climbing/mountaineering skills but one should have experience of trekking at altitudes upwards of 4000 – 4500m
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are prohibited during this trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
No details found.
Date : 07/06/2018
Delhi to LehArrival Leh. Introduction and Briefing about Trekking and take rest
Date : 08/06/2018
Acclimatization dayIf you feel comfortable a visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey Monestary and Stok village is a big plus on second day.
Date : 09/06/2018
Your PlanTrek to Mankarmo. Approximately 4 to 5 hours of walk. The whole trek passes through the barren grey landscape of Ladakh. This day will show you the real beauty of Ladakh and gives you the answer why Ladakh known as cold desert.
Date : 10/06/2018
Mankorma (14200 ft.) to Base camp (16300 ft.)The overnight stay, would again be arranged in tents and make sure that you have enough warm clothes for the lowering temperature.
Date : 11/06/2018
Rest day + training dayYou would enjoy the time for going around and knowing the place to a much better extent. It is essentially a day to train for the upcoming trek and know the possibilities and challenges that are involved in it. Your trek guide will teach you how to use trekking equipments and will do a test climb on nearest ridge
Date : 12/06/2018
Summit DayBase camp (16300 ft.) to Stok Kangri (20080 ft.) back to base camp. It’s a day you will never forget in your life
Date : 13/06/2018
Base camp to StokAfter early breakfast you will start hike back to Stok village.
- All arrangements for staying and camping while on the trip
- All transport in a non AC car as per the itinerary above
- Accommodation on twin share basis in tents / ‘A’ class hotels (all meals included)
- Professional guide fee, wildlife fee and climbing permit
- All trekking arrangements with an experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
- Delhi – Leh – Delhi airfare. Railway station / airport transfers in Delhi
- Sleeping bag, items of personal clothing and personal climbing equipment (budget on spending INR 6000 if renting equipment from Leh)
- Porterage of personal baggage
- Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, insurance Beverages and snacks in Leh or any other tea house, tips for guides, cooks & porters
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Includes 18% GST (Subject to change as per Govt rules)
No Details Found