Trip Hermit Expeditions is a marketplace where we upload our own content and we have developed our in-house rules in order to prevent any misalignment of interests between the former and the later. Thereby also attempting to ensure that no material which is inconsistent with our terms and conditions set forth herein is present on the website, or in any physical form with the branding of Trip Hermit Expeditions .
A visitor to the website may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish or upload in any way whatsoever any content from the website without the prior written consent of the company. You may, however, download any downloadable items displayed on the website, for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided all copyright and other notices contained in the contents are left intact.
Herein any mention of Trip Hermit Expeditions , us or the company is a direct reference to the company ZipPixel Technologies Pvt Ltd. Also any mention of content will include content in any form including in the form of media based content such as images, videos and presentation slides.
For Copyright Claimants:
1. In case of any copyright infringement, please send us an email detailing as to which experience/tour is in violation of copyrights and specifically what content on that page violates the copyright. Along with this, it is required that you submit proof of your copyright claim which should include proof which shows you to be the owner of the violating material.
2. In case of any reported copyright infringement, the copyright claim including all the related details will be sent to our team. Our team will then investigate on this which may take upto seven business days and may be extended to fourteen days.
3. To enable us to address your concerns, please provide the following information:
- For each allegedly infringing image or piece of content that you wish to have removed from our website, provide the exact permanent URL for the page containing the material and details of which is the infringing piece of content.
- Provide information which is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number.
- Provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing material:
1. Proof of copyright in the image or text concerned, namely proof of registration of the image under the DMCA or absent such registration,
2. A detailed description of where the photograph was taken, by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and
3. Evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image.
4. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
5. All claims will be taken seriously by the company and any intentionally false claims**** and/or misrepresentation of facts in a claim will result in the company proceeding to take legal action against the claimant which will include liability for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees).
6. Any content submitted becomes the property of Trip Hermit Expeditions to do with as we wish.
1. Trip Hermit Expeditions is a tours and activities provider and does not take any responsibility for any of the content uploaded on our through guest posts on the blog, customer review or comments. The uploader is solely responsible for the content which he/she has uploaded.
2. Trip Hermit Expeditions holds the right to delete any content from the website at anytime and the company’s decision will be the final one.
3. The content provided will be watermarked to avoid any piracy issues.
4. Since the company is registered in Noida, legal issues, including issues pertaining to copyright violations, will be subject to the jurisdiction of Gautam Buddha Nagar (Uttar Pradesh).
* The appropriate amount of proof considered to be substantial will be decided by the company.
** This may be subject to the certain leniencies in the case of unforeseeable circumstances and if the company has been informed with a substantial prior notice that the operator will be using a third party without which the experience/tour will not be able to proceed.
*** Information here can be in any form including media, videos, pictures, content etc.
**** Here intentionally false claims will be defined by the company as those which are meant to mislead the company or claims which are made in order to misuse the company’s resources. The company can be contacted to provide more information regarding what falls under this category