Trip Hermit Expeditions is once again here with it's renowned New Year party at a serene mystical venue. Surrounded by lush green forest of Pine and Deodar in the hills of Naldehra, Trip Hermit camps is the ideal place to celebrate New Year away from
Trip Hermit Expeditions is once again here with it's renowned New Year party at a serene mystical venue.
Surrounded by lush green forest of Pine and Deodar in the hills of Naldehra, Trip Hermit camps is the ideal place to celebrate New Year away from the chaos of city crowd.
Dreaming of doing something different this Christmas and New Year? Join our hands and see the moment slip into a new day amidst beautiful Pine forest, Chilling Wind & Warm bonfire. Come and Enjoy a unique experience this New Year where we are offering you;
- Complete arrangement in adventure camping like set up
- Party with Music, Bonfire & Drinks (Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic)
- Adventure activities included - White Water river rafting in Sutlej & Jungle Trek
- Lunch arrangement by the side of the hot springs
Day 1: Arrival (30th December)
Day 2: Party (31st December)
Day 3: Back to our day routine
- 2 night accommodation in Quechua 2 Men Dome tent on twin sharing basis in private campsite in midst of pine forest.
- 3 breakfast at the campsite
- 2 Lunch and Dinner at the campsite
- Neat & clean location for campsite
- Rafting in Sutlej river & Trekking on adventure trail of Sunni and Jubbar
- Common washrooms & toilets at the camp site.
- Limited Beverages (Alcoholic- 4 pegs 60 ml)
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Bonfire on party day
- Any meals other than those specified in programme
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication etc
- Any other item not specified in 'inclusions'
- Any other Adventure activity (e.g. paragliding, Skiing, Fagu Adventure Park etc.)
- Any city tour, Monument entry etc
Question 1: - About Naldehra?
Answer - Nestled between the beautiful lofty ranges of Himalayas lies a small and serene place called Naldehra in Himachal Pradesh. The location is no less than a picture-perfect destination. With lush green forest of Deodar, blue skies and picturesque view, it looks like it has been painted on Canvas.
Set amidst pine trees at 6,706 ft above mean sea level and at a distance of 22KM from Shimla, the camp location is all away from hustling and bustling city lives. The beauty of this place is added by the meandering of the enthralling River Sutlej with scenic trails leading to nearby mountain top. These trails offer long leisurely walks amidst the pines and Deodars under the shadows on Snow Capped Himalayan Mountains.
Question 2: - Are you providing any transport?
Answer – Only Shimla to Shimla and rafting site.
Question 3: - What kind of food will be served?
Answer – Vegetarian
Question 4: - What kind of music will be played?
Answer- Acoustic guitarist live and DJ
Question 5: - Is there any specific time or rules for loud speakers and party?
Answer – NO
Question 6: - What is the best way to reach Shimla?
Answer – by Volvo bus from Delhi or by train. We recommend to book your tickets in advance for late hours rush
Question 7: -What can be expected at camp site?
Answer - Music, food, drinks, dance, bonfire, and new year celebration. Trekking, rafting on first day of event.