This republic day visit TripHermit Camps and enjoy the winter in open air campsite with fresh food, Himalayan view and pine forest trekking in Naldehra woods.
Set amidst pine trees at 6,706 ft above sea level and at a distance of 22KM from Shimla, the camp location is all away from hustling and bustling city lives. The beauty of this place is added by the meandering of the enthralling River Sutlej with scenic trails leading to nearby mountain top. These trails offer long leisurely walks amidst the pines and Deodars under the shadows on Snow Capped Himalayan Mountains.
- Night accommodation in Quechua 2 Men Dome tent on twin sharing basis in private campsite in midst of pine forest.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner at the campsite
- Neat & clean location for campsite
- Washrooms & toilets at the camp site.
- Limited Beverages (Alcoholic- 4 pegs 60 ml) per person
- Bonfire at campsite
- Adventure activities-Bamboo Bridge, Burma Bridge, Monkey Crawl, Zipline
- Trekking in Naldehra pine forest
- Rafting in Satluj river
- Any meals other than those specified in programme
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication etc
- Any other item not specified in 'inclusions'
- Any other Adventure activity (e.g. paragliding, Skiing, Fagu Adventure Park etc.)
- Any city tour, Monument entry etc.