Hatu peak Narkanda is the second highest peak in Shimla district of HP. The distance between Shimla city and Hatu Mata Temple is 62 KM. This peak provides 360 degree view from the top and is located at an elevation of 3400 m (11,152 ft) above sea level. The best part of this place is dense forest of conifers, oaks and maples trees.
Things To Carry
- Dry fit shirts and trousers 2 pairs
- Fleece jacket
- Toilet paper
- Two 1 ltr water bottles
- Lip care
- Torch with extra batteries
- Water purification solution / tablets
- Body Moisturizer, Body Powder / Anti-Fungal (feet and body)
- Warm Socks (2 extra pairs)
- Water and wind proof jacket and trousers
- Thermal top and bottom 3 pairs
- Day wear shirt x2 or 3
- Sun cap, Sun screen lotion, Sunglasses
- Head torch with extra batteries
- Small light towel and napkin
- Personal medications
- Rain cover for your bags
- One is not required to have any knowledge of climbing/mountaineering skills but one should have experience of trekking at altitudes upwards of 4000 – 4500m
- Pay heed to the guidelines given by trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products are prohibited during this trek
- Avoid trekking during the nights
- Consult with a physician if you are fit to undertake the trek
- Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek
- The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 10 business days
All arrangements for staying and camping while on the trip
All transport in a non AC car as per the itinerary above
Accommodation on twin share basis in tents / ‘A’ class hotels (all meals included)
Professional guide fee, wildlife fee and climbing permit
All trekking arrangements with an experienced guiding team, camp staff, cook etc.
Delhi – Leh – Delhi airfare. Railway station / airport transfers in Delhi
Sleeping bag, items of personal clothing and personal climbing equipment (budget on spending INR 6000 if renting equipment from Leh)
Porterage of personal baggage
Expenses of a personal nature like laundry, insurance Beverages and snacks in Leh or any other tea house, tips for guides, cooks & porters
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
Includes 18% GST (Subject to change as per Govt rules)